Shaw Brothers was the first contractor in northern New England to purchase a track-mounted portable crusher with a magnetic separator. We now have eight portable crushing plants, five of them on tracks, enabling us to work multiple sites simultaneously or maximize recycling throughput at one large site.
Track-mounted portable crushers allow us to recycle materials on the project site, so we don’t need to haul construction demolition debris somewhere else for processing. In many cases, recycled aggregate can be used on the same project to further minimize transportation cost to and from the site and minimize greenhouse gas emissions.
Our capabilities include:
- 8 portable crushing plants (5 of which are on tracks)
- 10 portable screening plants (3 of which are on tracks)
- Production capacity: 300 yards of recycled aggregate per hour
- Onsite setup within minutes
- Magnetic separators for removing metal contaminants